You must be within driving distance of our brick and mortar location in Fredericksburg, Ohio. See each available position for details on how to apply.
BOUTIQUE ASSOCIATE + PRODUCT MANAGER
4 days a week | 1 Saturday a month
Helps to ensure that every person who walks through the doors experiences the heart of Grace and Joy Co. Serving the customer with excellence and providing an unforgettable shopping experience is the key responsibility of this role. We are looking for people who understand our vision and can help our customers feel beautiful, confident, comfortable and loved. An eye for fashion and merchandising is definitely a plus.
- Greeting all customers with a smile
- Creating a positive approach to the customer shopping experience through knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient service.
- Maintaining the store appearance by restocking, reorganizing, and cleaning
- Receiving, processing, labeling, and storing inventory
- Doing local deliveries, picking up locally made products
- Reordering inventory
- Supplying our seamstresses with fabric + organizing sewing schedules
- Counting stock and keeping accurate inventory counts
- Operating the cash register on days scheduled to work in the boutique
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Love our products and be knowledgeable and passionate about our brand
- Excellent organization, verbal and written skills
- Relationship Builder
- Provide your own transportation
- Problem Solver
- Detail Oriented
- Positive Attitude
- Must be at least 18 years of age + have a drivers license
How to apply: Serious and qualified applicants, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for an application + more details.